Cop Security is a Saddleworth based company, importing and distributing CCTV & Access Control equipment.
Due to our continued growth we are looking to recruit a new team member.
Area Sales Manager
Due to our continued success and subsequent growth, COP Security, the UK’s leading trade only distributor of Dahua products, are looking to recruit an additional Area Sales Manager to cover the South East of England.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing both existing and developing new customers. To drive sales activities and develop opportunities which contribute to the ongoing businesses growth.
- Selling the company’s portfolio of security solutions to both existing and new customers
- Establishing profitable relationships to develop a strong client base and deliver sales targets
- Meeting potential new clients to introduce products/services and develop new business
- Maintaining and update the companies CRM system on a daily basis.
- Managing diary and meetings in line with targets
- Account managing clients and providing the highest standards of customer service
- Providing weekly and daily records on area activity
- Representing the company in a professional and trusted manner
To apply for the role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in the field and predominantly having CCTV distribution industry experience.
- A proven track record in consultative and a repeat sales environment and being extremely customer focussed.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Be computer literate and have the ability to generate key information from a CRM system.
- Be a proactive and confident results driven decision maker, an effective communicator and have a professional manner.
- A strategic thinker with a creative approach to problem solving.
- To become and remain conversant with all company products and services and have the ability to promote them and show benefit to the customer.
In summary, we are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, good communication and negotiation skills and with plenty of initiative.
Salary + bonus, commensurate with experience.
- Company Car
- Company bonus
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
Closing date: Monday 20th August 2018
To apply for this role please email your C.V. & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org